Items Needed for Enrollment
Posted On:
Friday, June 10, 2016
News Image

Please bring the following items to Hayes Primary School office for all NEW STUDENTS:

*  Certified Birth Certificate

*  Social Security Card

*  Immunization Record

*  Proof of Residency

*  Parent's/Guardian's Driver's License/Government Issued Photo Identification

* Utility Bill (proof of residence)

*  Any Necessary Legal Papers

*  Withdrawal Papers From Previous School (if applicable)

In addition to the above items, if you are registering for Pre-K or Head Start, you will also need to bring the following proof of income:

*  2016 Income Tax Return

*  Food Stamp Letter

*  Mom's Last Month's Pay Stubs

*  Dad's Last Month's Pay Stubs

*  SSI

*  Other Household Income 

View all Latest News